ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix provides many different services to help minimize interruption of your business.
We have services that help you with emergency procedures, mitigation and small-to-large loss reconstruction. Our program proudly commits to one of the fastest on-site response times in the industry.
Our services include:
- 24/7/365 emergency response
- Emergency procedures planning assistance
- Experts in emergency mitigation and property recovery
- Proven restoration procedures and technology
- Full-spectrum reconstruction services and project management
- Work with major insurance companies and self-insured businesses
- Competitive, industry approved rates
- Comprehensive services
- Real-time reports to help with your budgeting and risk management review
- Consistent results, nationwide
- Centralized billing
- Locally-owned businesses, backed by national resources
For emergency mitigation services, Phoenix relies on ServiceMaster All Care Restoration. We offer 24 hour emergency restoration and cleaning. Call 623-486-0700 or 1-877-560-9111 for immediate response.
What Our Clients Say ?
A. N. | Chester Peoria, AZ
P. J. | Chester Peoria, AZ
S. E. | Chester Peoria, AZ
Summertime wind shifts in Arizona cause a meteorological phenomenon known as monsoon thunderstorms. Residents of The Grand Canyon State either welcome the monsoons or are… Read More »When is Monsoon Season in Arizona 2021?
A lot of people strive to one day own their own home and it can take some people a bit of time to get to… Read More »Is Water Damage Restoration and Cleaning Covered by Homeowner’s Insurance?
Mold remediation costs vary significantly, depending on the location of the mold infestation, the extent of mold growth, the type of mold, and a host… Read More »What is the Average Cost of Mold Remediation in Phoenix, AZ?
We hold many CE classes with the goal of helping the insurance industry and our customers gain a more knowledge as well as gaining CE credits in the process. All CE Classes meet in Tempe, Arizona. The CE classes are informative, interactive and our are worth 3 hours of credit. For any other questions or for more information call us at 623-486-0700.
By taking one of our CE classes, we offer you an opportunity to lower your loss ratio and improve the service you provide to your insureds. The training program is designed to educate you and your staff about how to reduce the size of many of your property losses, also called loss mitigation.