Hoarding: There is Hope.
At ServiceMaster All Care Restoration, we know that successfully handling extreme clutter or a hoarding clean up calls for an honest, realistic approach and skills that can only come from special training and a 60-year legacy of professional cleaning. Working together with Matt Paxton, founder of Clutter Cleaner, ServiceMaster All Care Restoration brings the training and experience necessary to help resolve hoarding situations, large or small in the Phoenix area. Call Service Master All Care Restoration today, at 623-486-0700 and speak to a trained expert who is ready to create a customized plan for your unique situation.
Clutter Cleaner, a nationally recognized extreme cleaning company, has been cleaning homes and estates affected by hoarding for over ten years. The company was started byis a best-selling author and featured extreme cleaning expert on the popular HOARDERStelevision show, Matt Paxton.
If you find yourself, a family member or even a friend dealing with a hoarding situation, don’t be embarrassed. Compulsive hoarding is a complex anxiety disorder that makes it difficult for a person to discard or part with possessions, regardless of actual value.
ServiceMaster All Care Restoration Hoarding services include:
- Help locate lost jewelry, hidden money and/or other valuable items
- Remove debris
- Coordinate recycling and shredding
- Help distribute donations
- Assist in distributing kept items to family members (local and national)
- Facilitate paperwork required by government agencies, lawyers and trusts
A Thorough Process From Start to Finish and Beyond
Together, ServiceMaster All Care Restoration and Clutter Cleaner have developed a proven process to help individuals affected by hoarding and overwhelming clutter to clean out a home, and move towards a clutter-free life. The process is divided into three main phases:
Phase 1: Understanding, listening, connecting.
- Because our goal is to keep the home clean, we make the effort to fully understand the problem before proceeding.
- We work with the family and individual to make sure everyone is on board, always keeping the customer in charge. This may include reference to a local therapist or social services.
- We build trust over time and show our customer full respect.
Phase 2: Creating a plan, cleaning, sorting
- We develop a restoration plan that serves as a roadmap to the entire cleanout.
- We help reorganize spaces and remaining possessions.
- Our teams handle all the details including donation, recycling, and disposal of unwanted items and help families sanitize and display kept items in the home. We can also sort, document and help deliver donated items to the customer’s selected nonprofit organization.
Phase 3: Family, post-clean follow-up
- We ensure that the individual and family create a plan to keep and maintain a clean home.
- We also provide short-term phone follow-up to see if the home is being maintained or if additional help is needed.
- Whether we’re working with family members, a therapist, or the customer, we bring invaluable insight that will help the entire process go smoothly and successfully, with the customer always in control.
Helping Families Deal With Hoarding
A home affected by hoarding can be dangerous, unhealthy or both—and dramatic action is required to address the problem and help the customer get on the road to recovery. Not only does it require experts who can navigate the issues, but also people who treat each customer like a member of the family. For an understanding, professional approach to helping solve a serious problem, we are your trusted choice.
For estate and hoarding cleaning services, Phoenix relies on ServiceMaster All Care Restoration. We offer 24 hour emergency restoration and cleaning. Call 623-486-0700 or 1-877-560-9111 for immediate response.
What Our Clients Say ?
A. N. | Chester Peoria, AZ
P. J. | Chester Peoria, AZ
S. E. | Chester Peoria, AZ
The state of Arizona is known for its deserts, canyons, rock formations, and dry heat, so it is not a place people often think of… Read More »How to Prepare for Arizona’s Monsoon Season
Water is an essential part of our lives. People use water to keep themselves clean, to wash dirty dishes, and to maintain proper hydration. Without… Read More »What to Do If Your Home in Scottsdale Has Water Damage
We hold many CE classes with the goal of helping the insurance industry and our customers gain a more knowledge as well as gaining CE credits in the process. All CE Classes meet in Tempe, Arizona. The CE classes are informative, interactive and our are worth 3 hours of credit. For any other questions or for more information call us at 623-486-0700.
By taking one of our CE classes, we offer you an opportunity to lower your loss ratio and improve the service you provide to your insureds. The training program is designed to educate you and your staff about how to reduce the size of many of your property losses, also called loss mitigation.