Prolonged exposure to mold can actually be very harmful to people – even if not visible.
How do you know if you have mold contamination in your home?
- Sometimes you can see evidence of mold contamination on wood, walls or other structures.
- If you have damp spots in your home or any standing water in your home, it is possible you have mold.
- A musty odor can indicate the presence of mold.
- Some people are very sensitive to mold. Unexplained health issues, including headaches, allergic reactions, respiratory problems or rashes may suggest the presence of mold.
Why is it important to turn to ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix for assistance with mold?
ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix has testing devices, qualified to determine whether conditions are conducive for mold growth and, if so, which type and the necessary action needing to remove it.
Addressing a mold contamination situation requires:
- Removal of existing mold
- Treating the source of the mold to prevent future growth
Our professionals approach a mold situation with a specific plan:
- Protective clothing and respirators are used when handling mold.
- Thorough cleaning of contaminated surfaces is performed.
- Since mold needs water, the source of the water is removed and the affected areas are thoroughly dried.
- After mold remediation, thorough testing is performed to make sure the area is clean.
To protect your home and family, it is important that you treat any suspected situation involving mold promptly and correctly.
- Do not disturb the mold. Attempting to remove the mold may result in the spores becoming airborne and thereby compounding the problem.
- Do not ignore any evidence of mold. Until the source of the mold is taken care of, the mold will continue and may grow and spread.
- Do call your ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix technicians promptly.
For mold remediation, Phoenix relies on ServiceMaster All Care Restoration. We offer 24 hour emergency mold remediation. Call 623-486-0700 or 1-877-560-9111 for immediate response.
What Our Clients Say ?
A. N. | Chester Peoria, AZ
P. J. | Chester Peoria, AZ
S. E. | Chester Peoria, AZ
The state of Arizona is known for its deserts, canyons, rock formations, and dry heat, so it is not a place people often think of… Read More »How to Prepare for Arizona’s Monsoon Season
Water is an essential part of our lives. People use water to keep themselves clean, to wash dirty dishes, and to maintain proper hydration. Without… Read More »What to Do If Your Home in Scottsdale Has Water Damage
We hold many CE classes with the goal of helping the insurance industry and our customers gain a more knowledge as well as gaining CE credits in the process. All CE Classes meet in Tempe, Arizona. The CE classes are informative, interactive and our are worth 3 hours of credit. For any other questions or for more information call us at 623-486-0700.
By taking one of our CE classes, we offer you an opportunity to lower your loss ratio and improve the service you provide to your insureds. The training program is designed to educate you and your staff about how to reduce the size of many of your property losses, also called loss mitigation.