ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix will work to restore all of your property to a pre-loss condition whenever possible.
While our goal is to restore all of your property to a pre-loss condition, in some cases of severe fire or smoke damage, that is not always possible and some items may not be able to be completely restored. Sometimes it costs more to restore an item than it is actually worth. In cases like this, we work with your insurance claim representative to determine what we can restore.
In the event of fire or smoke damage, ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix commits to:
- Work directly with your insurance claims representative.
- Separate items that will not be moved, including items that will not be restored.
- Safely pack your belongings and provide you with a detailed inventory of each box and item. Your possessions will be transported to a secure facility to be cleaned and stored.
- Restore, clean, deodorize, re-pack, and store your belongings
- Provide regular, frequent communication regarding the process of your restoration claim.
- Arrange for re-delivery of your household belongings once restoration and reconstruction is complete.
For fire damage repair, Phoenix relies on ServiceMaster All Care Restoration. We offer 24 hour emergency fire damage restoration. Call 623-486-0700 or 1-877-560-9111 for immediate response.
What Our Clients Say ?
A. N. | Chester Peoria, AZ
P. J. | Chester Peoria, AZ
S. E. | Chester Peoria, AZ
The state of Arizona is known for its deserts, canyons, rock formations, and dry heat, so it is not a place people often think of… Read More »How to Prepare for Arizona’s Monsoon Season
Water is an essential part of our lives. People use water to keep themselves clean, to wash dirty dishes, and to maintain proper hydration. Without… Read More »What to Do If Your Home in Scottsdale Has Water Damage
We hold many CE classes with the goal of helping the insurance industry and our customers gain a more knowledge as well as gaining CE credits in the process. All CE Classes meet in Tempe, Arizona. The CE classes are informative, interactive and our are worth 3 hours of credit. For any other questions or for more information call us at 623-486-0700.
By taking one of our CE classes, we offer you an opportunity to lower your loss ratio and improve the service you provide to your insureds. The training program is designed to educate you and your staff about how to reduce the size of many of your property losses, also called loss mitigation.