When your home or business experiences water damage, two of the biggest concerns are water damage and bacteria growth. If you experience water damage of any kind, make sure to call ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix as soon as possible to ensure a faster recovery and more successful restoration. In the meantime, here are some tips that may help you:
What to do:
- Be sure to call ServiceMaster All Care Restoration of Phoenix as soon as possible after the disaster. Water damage and bacteria growth will begin in a very short amount of time if not properly taken care of.
- Be sure to turn off the water to the source of the loss.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other removable floor coverings. Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor and use a coat hanger to loop the bottom of the draperies so they are not dragging on the floor.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs or elevate furniture from water exposure.
- Be sure to take any photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to facilitate drying.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and stay out of rooms where ceilings are wet and/or sagging.
For water damage repair, Phoenix relies on ServiceMaster All Care Restoration. We offer 24 hour emergency water damage restoration. Call 623-486-0700 or 1-877-560-9111 for immediate response.
What Our Clients Say ?
A. N. | Chester Peoria, AZ
P. J. | Chester Peoria, AZ
S. E. | Chester Peoria, AZ
Summertime wind shifts in Arizona cause a meteorological phenomenon known as monsoon thunderstorms. Residents of The Grand Canyon State either welcome the monsoons or are… Read More »When is Monsoon Season in Arizona 2021?
A lot of people strive to one day own their own home and it can take some people a bit of time to get to… Read More »Is Water Damage Restoration and Cleaning Covered by Homeowner’s Insurance?
Mold remediation costs vary significantly, depending on the location of the mold infestation, the extent of mold growth, the type of mold, and a host… Read More »What is the Average Cost of Mold Remediation in Phoenix, AZ?
We hold many CE classes with the goal of helping the insurance industry and our customers gain a more knowledge as well as gaining CE credits in the process. All CE Classes meet in Tempe, Arizona. The CE classes are informative, interactive and our are worth 3 hours of credit. For any other questions or for more information call us at 623-486-0700.
By taking one of our CE classes, we offer you an opportunity to lower your loss ratio and improve the service you provide to your insureds. The training program is designed to educate you and your staff about how to reduce the size of many of your property losses, also called loss mitigation.